Minneapolis, MN 55413
3R’s NUWAY Counseling Center is an intensive outpatient program (ASAM 2.1) providing:
- Twenty units of licensed co-occurring treatment per week (M – F)
- Group, individual and gender-sensitive programming
- Individualized lengths of stay based on client’s treatment goals
- Evidence-based treatment modalities (i.e., Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Twelve Step Facilitation, Motivational Interviewing)
- Trauma-informed environments & curriculum with individual trauma modalities (VA & BRITE curriculums, Accelerated Resolution Therapy, Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD)
- Nutritionally based snacks during each day of service
- Peer support
- Treatment coordination
- Transportation assistance
Intensive outpatient clients assessed as housing insecure have the option to live in a recovery residence that NUWAY partners within the community of their choice.
All NUWAY® programs are co-occurring, GLBTQIA+ safe and friendly, trauma-informed, and medication-assisted treatment/recovery friendly. Additionally, each NUWAY® program is Joint Commission accredited and designated as a Blue Distinction® Centers for Substance Use Treatment and Recovery by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota.