Make a difference in the lives of others.
If you want to work for a mission-based organization that’s committed to making a difference in the lives of others, then consider applying to become part of the NUWAY team. Our staff is the best in the substance use disorder treatment field. We are dedicated to our work and the individuals we serve. Whether you’re a cook, a licensed professional or looking for a role within corporate services, each position provides meaningful and rewarding outcomes that consistently drives our mission, right within the heart of the recovery community.
Total Rewards Program Includes:
Health & Wellness
- Up to 100% Paid Healthcare Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account with $1000 Employer Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- LifeTime Fitness Membership Program
- Verizon Wireless Program
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- CorePower Yoga Membership Program
- 403b retirement plan including generous employer match (historically 8%)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for ALL Employees
- Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Events and Activities
- All regular, full-time clinical employees are eligible for professional development
To contact NUWAY Human Resources, please call (612) 216-1399, send a fax to (651) 319-5157, or email us at email@example.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team of professionals, take a moment to check out our current job opportunities.
Talented. Driven. Purposeful. United. With 180 employees and increasing weekly, we are dedicated to our mission. Here you’ll find a sense of community. Employees rave about being part of an organization that is working toward strengthening our local communities. We provide a casual work environment that allows employees to focus on their work and our clients.
Our leaders are down-to-earth and our staff has direct access to management. This level of empowerment has created confident employees that consistently collaborate and support one another to make a positive impact on the lives of others.