Make a difference in the lives of others.
If you want to work for a mission-based organization that’s committed to making a difference in the lives of others, then consider applying to become part of the NUWAY team. Our staff is the best in the substance use disorder treatment field. We are dedicated to our work and the individuals we serve. Whether you’re a cook, a licensed professional or looking for a role within corporate services, each position provides meaningful and rewarding outcomes that consistently drives our mission, right within the heart of the recovery community.
Total Rewards Program Includes:
Health & Wellness
- 100% NUWAY paid Healthcare Insurance options
- Health Savings Account with $1000 annual contribution by NUWAY
- Employer paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance and AD&D
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs including Life Time Fitness and CorePower Yoga
- 403b retirement plan including generous NUWAY match of historically 8% annually
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time employees starting at 21 days annually
- Part-time PTO (PT PTO) for all part-time employees
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Events and Activities
- Free Clinical Supervision offered for eligible clinical staff
- All regular, full-time clinical employees are eligible for professional development
Available Careers at NUWAY
To contact NUWAY Human Resources, please call (612) 216-1399, send a fax to (651) 319-5157, or email us at email@example.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team of professionals, take a moment to check out our current job opportunities.
Talented. Driven. Purposeful. United. With 180 employees and increasing weekly, we are dedicated to our mission. Here you’ll find a sense of community. Employees rave about being part of an organization that is working toward strengthening our local communities. We provide a casual work environment that allows employees to focus on their work and our clients.
Our leaders are down-to-earth and our staff has direct access to management. This level of empowerment has created confident employees that consistently collaborate and support one another to make a positive impact on the lives of others.