If you want to work for or intern with a mission-based organization that is committed to making a difference in the lives of others, apply to become part of the NUWAY Alliance team today. Our staff is dedicated to our work and the individuals we serve. Whether you are a licensed professional, a CD Technician or looking for a role within shared services, each position provides meaningful and rewarding outcomes that consistently drive our mission, right within the heart of the recovery community. For more information about internships with NUWAY Alliance, visit the Internships page. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team of professionals, take a moment to check out our current job and internship opportunities below or contact NUWAY Alliance Human Resources at (612) 216-1399, email us at email@example.com, or fax to (651) 319-5157. Questions about Internships, email NUWAY Alliance Practicum team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talented. Driven. Purposeful. United. With approximately 300 employees and plans to grow, we are dedicated to our mission. At NUWAY Alliance, you will find a sense of community. Employees rave about being part of an organization that is working toward strengthening our local communities. We provide a casual work environment that allows employees to focus on their work and our clients.
Total Rewards Program includes:
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- 100% NUWAY Alliance paid Healthcare Insurance options.
- 100% NUWAY Alliance paid Dental Insurance options.
- 100% NUWAY Alliance paid Vision Insurance options.
- Health Savings Account with $1000 annual contribution by NUWAY Alliance.
- 100% NUWAY Alliance paid Employer paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance and AD&D.
- 100% NUWAY Alliance paid unlimited 24/7 virtual access to U.S. based Doctors or Licensed Counselors.
- Expansive wellness programs including Lifetime Fitness, CorePower Yoga, or the membership of your choice.
- Immediate eligibility to participate in 403b retirement plan.
- Discretionary company match that has been 8% for the past several years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time employees starting at 21 days/168 hours annually.
- Part-time PTO (PT PTO) for all part-time employees.
- Company Paid Holidays.
- Company Sponsored Events and Activities.
- All regular, full-time clinical employees are eligible for professional development.
- All regular, full-time clinical employees have their licensure renewals 100% covered by NUWAY Alliance.
- Post-graduate supervision towards clinical license (no contract, cost to employee or waitlist).
Available Careers and Internships with NUWAY Alliance
Why does NUWAY Alliance post the same positions over and over again?
Growth. Growth. And more growth.
As more individuals seek substance use disorders treatment, our census continues to rise which requires a robust array of staff to support our clients.
I’ve heard some of your positions referred to as “part-time” and some “on-call.” What’s the difference?
Great question! We have chosen to use the term “on-call” vs. “part-time.”
We have certain positions that are truly “on-call” meaning, that a supervisor may call you when a fellow staff member cannot make it into work.
While each site operates differently, our “on-call” clinical positions typically have set work days/hours. If you’re applying for one of these positions, it’s a good conversation to have with the hiring manager.
Will NUWAY Alliance support my supervision?
All regular and full-time employees are eligible for professional development reimbursement.
Employees must request permission for review and approval from their immediate Program Director.
Those that use internal resources will incur no costs for “supervision” received and the maximum reimbursement for use of non-NUWAY Alliance resources will be up to $2500/annually.
Does NUWAY Alliance offer informational interviews?
Yes. We try to accommodate those interested in working with us via face-to-face informational interviews. However, we encourage you to connect with us in multiple ways. Network with your peers who already work at NUWAY Alliance, attend our events, and connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
What distinguishes NUWAY Alliance from other substance use disorder treatment employers?
We pride ourselves on our distinct culture and work experience. You’ll be inspired to come to work each day to make contributions you’re committed to make; we truly all live and stand by our mission.
Growth = endless opportunities. As far as we know, there are many individuals out there that need our help and we’re in position to be their net. As we grow and expand, you can plan on growing and expanding with us.
Casual dress code work environment. We care more about the service(s) you’re providing than what you’re wearing. It’s one little barrier we’ve removed to make sure that you’re comfortable doing the work you’ve set out to do.
I live in Minneapolis and want to work in Minneapolis. Can I request to be interviewed at a certain location?
Depending upon where the immediate need is, we will always try to match you with your desired location.