Presented by Heidi Bausch-Ryan, Psy.D., Care Counseling. Free, Virtual Lunch and Learn via ZOOM.
Through this presentation, participants will be able to:
• Describe various forms of loss and types of grief.
• Define ambiguous loss and identify common experiences of this in substance use and recovery.
• Recognize disenfranchised grief and the impact on recovery and the grieving process.
• Understand biological, psychological, social, and cultural considerations when working with grief and loss.
• Apply grief-oriented therapeutic approaches and interventions.