Providing Evidence-Based Telehealth to Prevent COVID-19 from Disrupting Access to Crucial Care
Now accepting adult telehealth clients from across Minnesota
NUWAY is providing telehealth services during the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure ongoing access to high-quality treatment for substance use and co-occurring mental health conditions.
COVID-19 poses unprecedented challenges to clients and providers. NUWAY, one of Minnesota’s largest non-profit extended-care behavioral healthcare providers, successfully transitioned more than nine hundred outpatient clients to telehealth. Its licensed clinicians are delivering individual and group therapy via computers, mobile devices, and phones.
NUWAY is now extending telehealth services to any adult Minnesota resident to ensure uninterrupted access to crucial care during this challenging time.
- NUWAY is accredited by The Joint Commission and utilizes evidence-based care
- In-network with most major insurance companies, accept Medical Assistance (i.e. MA/PMAP/CCDTF), and private pay
- Conducting virtual assessments and intakes
- Individual and group telehealth sessions available
- Specialized groups and trauma treatment available
- Employing secure telehealth platforms
- Partnering with recovery residences in the Twin Cities metro area, Duluth, Rochester, and other Minnesota communities to help clients access high-quality recovery housing when clinically indicated.
Refer a client by contacting a NUWAY admissions representative using the following information:
- NUWAY – University Counseling Center (1246 University Ave W St. Paul, MN 55104)
- Contact: Shelly Stangl, Admissions Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office: 651-404-2000 Fax: 651-383-4537
- 3Rs NUWAY Counseling Center (1404 Central Ave NE Minneapolis, MN 55413)
- Contact: Hanna Smith, Admissions Supervisor (email@example.com)
- Office: 612-789-8030 Fax: 612-789-8087
- 2118 NUWAY Counseling Center (2118 Blaisdell Ave S Minneapolis, MN 55404)
- Contact: Deb Huizenga, Admissions Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office: 612-235-4677 Fax: 612-870-3796
- NUWAY – Rochester Counseling Center (300 11th Ave NW, Suite 120 Rochester, MN 55901)
- Contact: Carrie Madson, Program Manager (email@example.com)
- Office: 507-225-0400 Fax: 507-208-7737
- NUWAY – Duluth Counseling Center (4615 Grand Ave W, Suite 300 Duluth, MN 55807)
- Contact: Angela Gilbertson, Program Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office: 218-207-2130 Fax: 218-600-5485