Careers at The Gables Treatment Center
The Gables, established in 1983, is a residential substance use disorder treatment program (ASAM Level 3.1/medium-intensity) dedicated to serving adult women. Located near downtown Rochester in Southeast Minnesota, The Gables offers comprehensive and specialized treatment programs in a caring and nurturing environment.
Our highly qualified treatment team develops a comprehensive individualized treatment plan focusing on issues specific to women:
We are dedicated to women and their pursuit of recovery. We give support and assistance every step of the way.
Total Rewards Program Includes:
Health & Wellness
- 100% Gables paid Healthcare Insurance options
- Health Savings Account with $1000 annual contribution by The Gables
- Employer paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance and AD&D
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs including Life Time Fitness and CorePower Yoga
- 403b retirement plan including generous Gables match of historically 8% annually
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time employees starting at 21 days annually
- Part-time PTO (PT PTO) for all part-time employees
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Events and Activities
- Free Clinical Supervision offered for eligible clinical staff
- All regular, full-time clinical employees are eligible for professional development
Available Careers at The Gables
To contact NUWAY Human Resources, please call (612) 216-1399, send a fax to (651) 319-5157, or email us at email@example.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team of professionals, take a moment to check out our current job opportunities.