Careers at Cochran Recovery Services
Cochran Recovery Services (CRS), established as a nonprofit in 1974 by recovering alcoholics in the Hastings area, today provides medium-intensity, co-occurring residential treatment for adult men and is managed by NUWAY Alliance.
Total Rewards Program Includes:
Health & Wellness
- Healthcare Insurance option with generous employer subsidy
- Employer paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance and AD&D
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs including Life Time Fitness and CorePower Yoga
- 401k retirement plan including generous employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time employees starting at 21 days annually
- Part-time PTO (PT PTO) for all part-time employees
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Events and Activities
- Free Clinical Supervision offered for eligible clinical staff
- All regular, full-time clinical employees are eligible for professional development
Available Careers at Cochran Recovery Services
To contact NUWAY Human Resources, please call (612) 216-1399, send a fax to (651) 319-5157, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team of professionals, take a moment to check out our current job opportunities.