COVID-19 VIRUS INFORMATION
November 23, 2020
NUWAY and its affiliates (Cochran Recovery Services, The Gables) continue to adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations to ensure client and staff safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes:
- Utilization of social/physical distancing and masking protocol in all programs
- Conduct daily symptom and temperature checks at all programs
- Rigorous sanitizing in all facilities
- Promotion of proper hand hygiene
- All potential residential admissions are screened for exposure to and symptoms of COVID – 19 per the most recent CDC guidelines
- No non-essential third-party visitors allowed within our residential facilities
- Residential client access to the community is limited
- Altered dining patterns in residential programs to support physical distancing
NUWAY and its affiliates continue to accept new referrals and admissions to all programs. Anyone that is unable to admit due to exposure or symptoms of COVID – 19 are referred to local healthcare providers for additional screening or testing.
NUWAY’s intensive outpatient programming is being delivered via telehealth services, including the ability to assess and admit clients virtually. Clients who cannot access telehealth services or need to be seen in person are accommodated appropriately per the guidelines noted.
NUWAY’s pertinent updates/information related to COVID – 19 will continue to be communicated on the NUWAY website (nuway.org), via social media channels (NUWAY Facebook and LinkedIn) and through public communication distribution channels.